Hello and welcome to inksights! My name is Andy Fisher and I am a Secondary School teacher based in Norwich, in the sunny East of England. I have enjoyed a somewhat colourful life to date, having been a trapese artist, clown, magician, nightclub door supervisor, bodyguard and packer of edible confetti (not in that particular order)!
However, I’m happy to say that my days of wanderlust are now safely behind me and I am in the fortunate position of having a career and lifestyle that I love. I am blessed with a loving family, a bunch of great friends and an inspiring network of professional contacts. So, unless you have found this site by accident (and you are more than welcome if that is the case) then you are likely to be -
- A family member or a friend (I love you all)!
- A student who I have taught or still teach – thanks for dropping by and I hope you find the content of this site useful to support our time together in class.
- Or a professional colleague – if we’ve met, hello again, and if we haven’t had a face to face so far – please feel free to have a good look around and let me know if you’ve found the site helpful in any way.
Inksights is designed with 3 functions in mind -
- To offer a Web 2.0 interface for my students
- To serve as a node in the growing network of connected educators committed to shared professional development
- As evidence that there is life outside of the classroom!
Whoever you are, I hope this welcome page finds you happy and healthy and with a little luck we can meet over a coffee some time soon!
All Good Thoughts